- Defiant Radio – community radio delivered by members of the community for members of the community.
- Venue – fully equipped stage and viewing areas for performances all across the arts.
- Audio Recording facility for use on the premises or peripatetically.
- Young Voices – deploying broadcast and print media outlets to give a voice to young people from diverse backgrounds e.g. BME, LBGTQ.
- Hate crime reporting drop-in.
- LateCafe for vunerable people with Mental Heath issues in partnerships with PETRUS.
- Stories we could tell
- A sense of place and community
- Young voices
- Community recordings for broadcast
34 Drake St Rochdale OL16 1NU
Encouraging a positive attitude towards wellbeing,Mentoring,Encouraging positive attitude towards physical health,Encouraging self-care skills,Encouraging confidence through developing new skills,Supporting and developing self-esteem,Increasing social interaction,Widening social networks,Encouraging and supporting team work,Encouraging and supporting leadership,Encouraging peer support